This spectacular prize includes:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Superior Eco Estate Room for 2 adults (and 2 children if applicable)
- Breakfast daily
- Dinner on one evening for 2 adults (and 2 children if applicable) in Knysna Hollow Restaurant
- A bottle of estate wine with dinner
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on Sunday, 29 May at midnight
- Winner will be announced on Monday, 30 May
- You are only eligible to enter the competition if you have entered a Knysna Cycle Tour 2016 event
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- The prize can only be taken on the weekend of 1-3 July 2016
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours, another winner will be selected.
About Knysna Hollow
Set on a secluded country estate, near Knysna’s famous lagoon, Knysna Hollow is the perfect base from which to explore Knysna, the Garden Route and the surrounding forests.
Tucked away in a quiet corner of the Estate, the 8 Superior Eco Estate rooms overlook a perennial dam with prolific birdlife. The spacious rooms are decorated in a fresh Scandinavian-style which combines natural wooden finishes with a refined palette of blues and greys creating a calm and inviting space. These tranquil rooms are equipped with fantastic comforts and amenities and boast privacy and exclusivity in the surrounding lush, indigenous gardens.